Voxeo Announces Industry Leading VoiceXML Developer Certification Services
Voxeo’s free developer tutorials, references, VoiceXML platform access, training, and support services accelerate VoiceXML adoption and developer certification
Orlando, FL — June 1, 2004 – Voxeo Corporation, the leading standards-based VoiceXML and CCXML IVR platform provider, today announced a suite of comprehensive services in support of the VoiceXML Forum’s VoiceXML Developer Certification Exam. The VoiceXML Forum’s VoiceXML Developer Certification Exam – also announced today – measures knowledge of W3C Speech/IVR language standards. These standards define the future of the IVR industry.
Voxeo’s new VoiceXML Developer Certification Exam support services are part of Voxeo’s Evolution IVR Developer Program, and are available immediately at http://evolution.voxeo.com. Voxeo’s Evolution IVR Developer Program includes:
- Free VoiceXML tutorials: Over 20 extensive tutorials teach web and telephony developers alike how to use VoiceXML effectively.
- Free VoiceXML reference guides: Voxeo’s comprehensive reference guides provide one-click access to VoiceXML and CCXML element details, attribute descriptions, and examples.
- Free IVR platform access: Developers receive free access to Voxeo’s IVR platform. The Voxeo IVR platform uniquely supports all W3C standards used in the exam, including VoiceXML, CCXML, SSML, SRGS, and ECMAScript.
- Free online support: Developers also receive free, web-forum based support from Voxeo’s Extreme Support Team.
- Free VoiceXML Certification: Voxeo hosting and platform customers each receive one $150 credit to cover the cost of the VoiceXML Developer Certification Exam.
- Voxeo’s VoiceXML Exam Bootcamp: Customers looking to further accelerate VoiceXML training and developer certification can attend Voxeo’s 3-day VoiceXML Exam Bootcamp. The VoiceXML Exam Bootcamp, located at Voxeo’s headquarters in Orlando, Florida, features daily, interactive training sessions led by VoiceXML Certified Developers and nightly trips to Orlando-area theme parks.
In addition to its VoiceXML support services, Voxeo is also announcing a 100% Employee Certification program. With this program, every technology-focused Voxeo employee – including engineers, executives, sales managers, and support agents – will become VoiceXML Certified in the next 90 days.
“As part of Voxeo’s commitment to VoiceXML Developer Certification, our entire customer service and support team has already taken and passed the VoiceXML Developer Certification Exam”, said Jonathan Taylor, President and CEO of Voxeo. “This achievement – and our 100% Employee Certification program – illustrates our investment in world-class, customer-focused service excellence.”
Voxeo unlocks communications. We loathe the locks that make voice, SMS, instant messaging, Twitter, web chat, and mobile web unified communication and self-service applications difficult to create, manage, analyze, optimize and afford. Every day we work to unlock the neglected value of these communications solutions with open standards, disruptive innovation and a passion for problem solving–fueled by a company-wide obsession with customer success. We do so for more than 100,000 developers, 45,000 companies and half of the Fortune 100 from our headquarters in Orlando, Beijing, Cologne, and London. Visit us or join our conversations on the web at www.voxeo.com, blogs.voxeo.com, or twitter.com/voxeo.