The Voxeo CXP Platform: Free Download
Get VoiceObjects 12!
See what’s new in VoiceObjects 12 here.
Note: With version 13, we renamed the product known as VoiceObjects to Voxeo CXP. VoiceObjects On-Demand, the hosted version of VoiceObjects, is now called CXP Hosting. Desktop for Eclipse, the Eclipse-based service creation and administration evironment for VoiceObjects, is now called CXP Developer.
The following product releases are available:
- Voxeo CXP Developer 13.0 GA for Windows and Mac
- Voxeo CXP Server 13.0 GA for Windows and Linux
- VoiceObjects Desktop for Eclipse 12.0 GA for Windows and Mac
- VoiceObjects Server 12.0 GA for Windows and Linux
- Previous versions of VoiceObjects Desktop for Eclipse (11.1 GA, 11.0 GA, 10.0 R2, 10.0 R1, 10.0 GA)
- Previous versions of VoiceObjects Server (11.1 GA, 11.0 GA, 10.0 R1, 10.0 GA)
VoiceObjects 10.0 introduced VoiceObjects On-Demand (now CXP Hosting) which allows you to use the full CXP platform in a software-as-a-service model. The IDE client (CXP Developer) connects to Voxeo’s Evolution hosted network so you can build your applications and let Voxeo take care of the hosting.
Note: CXP Hosting currently uses either VoiceObjects Server 10.0 or 12.0. To work with CXP Hosting you need to use the corresponding version of VoiceObjects Desktop for Eclipse. To find out which version of CXP Hosting you are using, please open your application on the Evolution portal and check the version mentioned under “Platform”.