Work at Voxeo
Voxeo is a growing technology company headquartered in the heart of downtown Orlando. Our software is used by thousands of companies to create and deploy automated customer service and communication applications in various industries around the world.
Voxeo is always looking to hire people with the following fundamental experience:
- Sales - At least two years experience selling IVR, contact center, VoIP, or web development platforms or solutions. Send us your sales resume
- Engineering - At least three years experience with IVR, SIP, or Java Spring / Hibernate. Send us your engineering resume
- Operations - At least three years experience installing, configuring, or managing IVR equipment, SIP or TDM telephony, Cisco powered networks and Windows/Linux servers. Send us your operations resume.
- Customer support and engineering - At least two years experience supporting developers, IVR platforms, or SIP technologies. Send us your customer support resume.
- Marketing - At least two years experience marketing IVR, VoIP, contact center products and services, mobile applications/platforms, or web application platforms; or experience with SEO or SEM. Send us your marketing resume.
Additional specific job openings can be found here.
Read more about the Voxeo culture here. We also asked all of our employees what they thought we should mention about working at Voxeo. Here’s some of what they had to say:
- This company would be a hot commodity in Silicon Valley, but having an opportunity to work for a company like this in Orlando is rare and a huge thing for folks who don’t want to have to move out of state.
- I applied for a job here, but definitely got more than I bargained for, I found a place I can call home.
- The item that really hooked me in my job interview is the health benefits. That’s a huge difference in Voxeo compared to other firms.
- One of the great points about working at Voxeo is the opportunity to work and learn directly with the company’s top engineers and executives.
- Corporate culture is one of the perks that has kept us from being a ‘turn and burn’ company … a large factor in our hiring process is a good culture fit, we would be remiss if we didn’t stress the fact that we are looking for cool people to work with.
- I think you should say that Voxeo provides all of the tools that allow you to perform the challenging work, including telephone, laptop and the software you need to excel at any position.
- To a lot of people in IT right now, the ‘MacBook Pro’ has become the ‘hot’ laptop to have and most people will never dream of getting one because they are stuck in a space where all they will ever see are Dell laptops of various vintages.
- The great thing here is the opportunity to learn. The chance to increase your skill set exponentially in a cutting edge field and to feel truly needed and satisfied at the end of the day. Hard to quantify that sort of job experience but it is invaluable.
- I think a key point that we are trying to capture is that everyone at Voxeo works hard but we love what are working on. I think if there is some way to put down that the entire company loves what they are doing and you don’t have dead wood around is a nice thing.
- Speaking as a relative Voxeonoob, the office was a definite selling point in coming here. The view and top-floor-prestige aside, you can’t understate the importance of clean bathrooms.
- We definitely have a fun and fabulous group of people.
- Everyone that works here has such a great personality and makes you feel right at home. The employees at Voxeo are accountable and extremely intellectual individuals, but they also know how to enjoy the day and laugh at the lighter side of things.
- I think the ‘can do’ culture should be in there, every employee is empowered to help the customer and to create a better solution.
- The fact that the company and some of the people are Silicon Valley transplants has a certain appeal. We should consider mentioning that.
- For me, the best part about working at Voxeo is our team family, and the culture of Voxeo. We are intensely technical, and we work very hard, and we don’t take it all too seriously.
- I think Voxeo is a rarity for the Florida market. Opportunities to work with a successful, high-tech, industry-leading company are few and far between in this area.
- One of the most attractive benefits for many people is our 100% company paid health insurance. That benefit alone can be the deal breaker for a potential employee. I would put that at the top of the benefits list.
- One of the best things about being a Voxeon is that you have access to the highest level of management in an open and laid back setting. Often times people care more about who they work with and enjoying coming to work each day then pay, benefits, etc.
- I like the ‘Teach a man to fish’ reference. I would find a way to emphasize that management is just as involved in the technology as the employees are.
- I think the all-hands and quarterly financial meetings are something that not all companies offer, and are seen as a benefit to many as they expose the insides of the company, show that Voxeo is very open about the state of the company, and allow the employees to participate in discussions that affect the company on the whole.
- The fact that you (the CEO) are asking us (the employees) for input on this job posting should somehow be conveyed in there as well. And it’s not just the job posting, you send out things like this all of the time, showing how much you value all of our input.